Small Business Program Process
The TEP Commercial Energy Solutions Team has made it easy for small business customers to participate in the Small Business Program. First the customer will select from among the approved contractors listed on the Trade Ally webpage. Once a Program Approved Contractor has been selected, the following easy to follow process will take place to help the customer start saving energy and money.
Download the Complete Small Business Program Process [MS Word]
1. Program Overview and Facility Survey (not an energy audit) by Program Approved Contractor.
2. Project Cost Proposal and Upgrade Recommendations.
3. Project Cost Proposal Confirmation and Approval by the Commercial Energy Solutions Team.
4. Pre-Installation Inspection.
5. Installation of Energy Efficient Equipment.
6. Post-Installation Inspection to Verify Installation.
7. Final Project Approval and Payments.
8. Start Saving Money on Your Electric Bill!